Kyushu University Fall 2018 Commencement
Expected graduates from Bachelor course,
Master’s course, Professional degree course,
and Doctoral course.
About Fall 2018 Commencement (Notification)
Your attendance at Kyushu University Fall 2018
Commencement which will be held as following is highly requested.
Date & Time: 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m., September 25 (Tue), 2018
Venue: SHIIKI Hall at Ito Campus, Kyushu University
• Inaugural address
• Conferral of degrees
Professional degree course
• President’s address
• Address in reply
• Student Award
• Closing address
1. Please be sure to enter the venue from 9:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. for smooth entrance.
2. There will be a performance by Kyushu University Philharmonic Orchestra from 9:40 a.m.
3. Please be seated according to the announcement at the time of entrance.
4. Please note that there is a dress code; a suit or a dress is required.
5. Please move quickly, after Commencement, to the venue of additional ceremony held by each School or Graduate School according to the separate announcement.
*Family members’ participation will be allowed.
Director of Student Affairs Department
Student Affairs Department
Student Affairs Planning Division
Please change ★ to @.