Fall 2020 Opening Ceremony
Release date: 2020.09.14
Pre-registration is required for students who wish to attend the ceremony at Shiiki Hall.
Kyushu University Fall 2020 Opening Ceremony.
To: New students of School of Interdisciplinary Science and Innovation
New students of the International Undergraduate Program in English
New students entering degree courses
New students enrolling in the JTW and JLCC programs*
We are pleased to invite you to the Kyushu University Fall 2020 Opening Ceremony.
Please note the following details:
Date,Time and Venue
Event Date: Friday, October 2nd, 2020
Event Time: 11:00 - 12:00
Event Venue: Shiiki Hall, Ito Campus, Kyushu University
Words of welcome from the President and from distinguished guests
Expression of appreciation from a representative of the class of entering students
Performance by the Kyushu University Philharmonic
Help Us Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
(1) Guardians and other family members are not allowed to attend.
(2) Students with fever or cold-like symptoms are not allowed to attend.
(3) Temperature checks will be conducted at the entrance. Students with a fever are not allowed to enter.
(4) A livestream of the ceremony will be available online.(livestream)
(5) Please wear a face mask.
(6) Ceremony details are subject to change as the situation regarding the spread of infection continues to develop.
(7) Those who visit Shiiki Hall should register in advance from the website below.
website for registeration(Click here)
1. Please be sure to arrive at the auditorium no later than 10:30
2. You will be guided to your seat, which is assigned
3. Please dress appropriately for a formal event
We look forward to seeing you soon. Welcome to Kyushu University!
*JTW: Japan In Today's World, JLCC: Japanese Language and Culture Course
Student Affairs Planning Division
Please replace ★ with @