Enrolling in Undergraduate School ( Language of Instruction: English )
Enrollment: October 2019
< Engineering Programs >
- Dates for the Secondary Screening(PDF)
- Application Instructions (PDF)
Note: The application instructions has been updated on December 14,2018.
- Application Form (Excel)
- Proof of the period studied in English (Word)
< Bioresource and Bioenvironment Program >
- Application Instructions for Type A (in Japanese) (PDF)
- Application Instructions for Type B (PDF)
Note: The application instructions for Type B has been updated on December 14,2018.
- Application Form for Types A and B (Excel)
- 大学入試センター試験成績請求票貼付台紙 for Type A (PDF)
< School of Interdisciplinary Science and Innovation >
- You may complete the application form either by typing or hand writing.
- We often receive applications in which some portions of pages are not printed at all. If you choose to type in, please double-check the completed form, before submitting, to make sure all words / letters you have typed are rightly printed.
You need to have a student visa when coming to Japan :
1. if you intend to receive financial aid and other benefits listed on the application instructions,
2. if you intend to receive financial aid offered by any organizations for foreign students.
Please read the application instructions carefully when applying for our program. For score reoprt of standardized test, we can only accept what are listed in the application instructions under "Required Documents".
The International Undergraduate Programs which we offer in the School of Engineering and the School of Agriculture is a four-year bachelor program, in which all classes, with the exception of Japanese language classes, will be taught in English. For more information about the Program, please refer to www.isc.kyushu-u.ac.jp/g30/.
<Programs Offered for Admission>
|Engineering||Electrical Engineering and Computer Science|
|Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering|
|Bioresource and Bioenvironment||Bioresource and Bioenvironment|
School of Interdisciplinary Science and Innovation
For those who plan to apply for the school of Engineering and International Undergraduate Program in Bioresource and Bioenviroment.
(a) Eligibility: A few successful applicants with outstanding screening results are eligible to apply.
(b) Duration, amount of monthly allowance and other benefits:
- Four years with 119,000 yen per month
- Exemption of the enrollment fee and the tuition fee (for four years)
- Airline tickets are provided for you to come to Japan for enrollment and to go back to your country after graduation.
(c) Kyushu University will select a few out of all successful applicants and recommend them to the MEXT after contacting them individually.
MEXT Scholarship will be granted to a few succussful applicants. For details, please refer to the following page.
School of Interdisciplinary Science and Innovation (newly opened in April 2018)
The School of Interdisciplinary Science and Innovation has established in April 2018, and there will be an October admission for non-Japanese students. For details, please refer to the following page.
The link above is closed.
After registering with this system, you will still be required to send all the necessary documents by post. This online application system will only be available during the application period. (January 4, 2019 - January 23, 2019)
Application ID Numbers
Please check your "Application ID Number" in the following files as both the preliminary and the secondary screening results will be announced by the number.