Enrolling in Undergraduate School ( Language of Instruction: English )
●Secondary Screening for Engineering (PDF) NEW
●NEW Application fee payment for the second round screening
Prior to the second round screening, we will accept application fee during the
March 1st - March 17th
●Second round screening
1.Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
2.Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering
These two courses above will accept secondary application from March 10 th March 17. Online application is not available, so please pay the application fee by e-shiharai and send all the required documents by the application deadline via post.
Please be sure to attach a screenshot of the payment confirmation with other required documents.
For the details, see below.
Application Instruction for Second Round Screening (PDF) NEW
Studnt Affairs Department
Due to the impact of coronavirus, we modify our application instruction for those who are not able to submit any standardized test scores.
・Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
Secondary application will be carried out in March 2021. The details will be released in January on this website.
・Applied Chemistry, Civil Engineering
Academic transcript or letter of recommendation are acceptable for application.
The submission of national academic exam score is highly recommended.
(Application by combination of different test socres)
It is acceptable for Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Applied Chemistry, Civil Engineering (NOT Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering).
For the details, access below.
Secondary screening will be conducted through on-line between Kyushu university and applicants' home.
【Bioresource and Bioenvironment】
We will take a special measure for applicants who are not able to submit SAT standardized scores. For more information, access below.
Enrollment: October 2021
< Engineering Programs >
- Application Instructions (PDF)
- Application Form (Excel)
- Proof of the period studied in English(Word)
< Bioresource and Bioenvironment Program >
- Application Instructions for Type A (in Japanese) (PDF)
- Application Instructions for Type B (PDF)
- Application Form for Types A and B (Excel)
- 大学入学共通テスト成績請求票貼付台紙 for Type A (PDF)
< School of Interdisciplinary Science and Innovation >
- You may complete the application form either by typing or hand writing.
- We often receive applications in which some portions of pages are not printed at all. If you choose to type in, please double-check the completed form, before submitting, to make sure all words / letters you have typed are rightly printed.
- Applicants are NOT able to apply to both "October Admission of School of Interdisciplinary Science and Innovation" and "The International Undergraduate Program of School of Engineering" (including other International Undergraduate Program).
You need to have a student visa when coming to Japan :
1. if you intend to receive financial aid and other benefits listed on the application instructions,
2. if you intend to receive financial aid offered by any organizations for foreign students.
Please read the application instructions carefully when applying for our program. For score reoprt of standardized test, we can only accept what are listed in the application instructions under "Required Documents".
The on-line application system will be available starting on December 23, 2020
After registering with this system, you will still be required to send all the necessary documents by post. This online application system will only be available during the application period. (December 23, 2020 - January 21, 2021)
The International Undergraduate Programs which we offer in the School of Engineering and the School of Agriculture are a four-year bachelor program, in which all classes, with the exception of Japanese language classes, will be taught in English. For more information about the programs, please refer to www.isc.kyushu-u.ac.jp/g30/.
<Programs Offered for Admission>
|Engineering||Electrical Engineering and Computer Science|
|Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering|
|Bioresource and Bioenvironment||Bioresource and Bioenvironment|
School of Interdisciplinary Science and Innovation
For those who plan to apply for the school of Engineering and International Undergraduate Program in Bioresource and Bioenvironment.
(a) Eligibility: Several successful applicants with outstanding screening results are eligible to apply.
(b) Duration, amount of monthly allowance and other benefits:
- Four years with 117,000 yen per month
- Exemption of the enrollment fee and the tuition fee (for four years)
- Airline tickets are provided for you to come to Japan for enrollment and to go back to your country after graduation.
(c) Kyushu University will select a few out of all successful applicants and recommend them to the MEXT after contacting them individually.
MEXT Scholarship will be granted to several successful applicants. For details, please refer to the following page.
NEW Application ID Numbers
Please check your "Application ID Number" in the following files as both the preliminary and the secondary screening results will be announced by the number.
School of Engineering (PDF)
Department of Bioresource and Bioenvironment (PDF)
School of Interdisciplinary Science and Innovation(PDF)
◎Preliminary Screening Results (PDF)
◎Secondary Screening Results