● Certificates that can be issued at convenience stores:
◎ Certificate of Enrollment (Japanese / English)
◎ Transcripts (Japanese / English)
◎ Certificate of Graduation (BA,MA,PhD)(Japanese / English)
◎ Certificate of Expected (date) Graduation (BA,MA,PhD)(Japanese / English)
◎ Certificate of Medical Examination (Japanese)
● Convenience stores are eligible for undergraduate and graduate students who are currently enrolled or have been enrolled at our University.
● Certificates for former students enrolled in the past are limited.
● There are cases where certain certificates are non-issuable at the convenience stores mentioned above.
● Certificates that cannot be issued from convenience stores or on campus issuingmachines, must be sent via postal mail. (1 week shipping).
● If you have completed your doctoral course and require a diploma number, please apply for a "Doctoral Degree Award Certificate" to be issued by mail or to be issued and picked up at your Student Section. *Issuance not available at the convenience store.
● Non-Degree seeking students must issue their certificates at their Student Section (in person or via postal mail).
● Certificates issued at convenience stores will be forge-proof. A copied version of the certificate will not be valid for use.
● Please visit your Student Section if you require a stamp seal after being issued at the convenience store or on campus.
● The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan does not accept certificates issued by convenience stores. If you need to submit it to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, please obtain it by using an on-campus issuing machine or send by mail.