Starting in April, 2020, a new service was introduced in convenience stores all around Japan where you can print and obtain various certificates, 24 hours a day, year-round.
Thanks to this new service, students, graduates, to everyday professionals, will no longer spend countless time and effort in applying and receiving their certificates.
(*Excludes (machine) maintenance hours/periods in which the University suspends operations.)
● The application method for the traditional issuance services (on-campus issuance and postal mails issuance) were changed.
● Apply online using a PC or smartphone. Please access the application site by clicking the button below.
● Enrolled students may also apply at their Student Section (on-campus issuance and postal mails issuance)
Student Section Postal
Mail・In Person Transaction
|800Yen/1per copy||800Yen/1copy||Service Unavailable|
*Convenience Store: A printing fee of (60 yen / per copy) and/or a shipping fee is also charged.
● Payment Methods
|Credit Card Payment||
* PayPal account registration is required in advance.
* Family Mart multimedia machine "FamiPort", Click here for details.
* Click here for details on Lawson multimedia machine, "Loppi".
* You can use SmartPit only at Family Mart and Lawson.
● Transaction fees and postage fees are non-refunded. Please note that the convenience store has a, “printing deadline” (7 days after applying, until midnight of the 8th day).
● Currently enrolled students, issuing certificates that display past records, will be identified and treated as, “former” students in the system.
(E.g. a current Master’s student issuing a “Certificate of Graduation (Bachelor’s Degree)”)
● Fees will be not be charged if you receive an application for a Graduation Certificate (BA,MA,PhD), or an Academic Transcript for the sole purpose of job hunting. Please note that, certificates and fees that have already been issued and charged will not be refunded if, “job hunting” is to be noted after the fact (transaction).
Available Convenience Stores
● Convenience stores that can be issued are domestic FamilyMart and Lawson where *multi-copy machines are installed.
● Convenience stores that can be issued are domestic 7-Eleven where **multi-copy machines are installed.
* Sharp Corporation's muilti-copy machine is compatible with the "Network Printing Service". Click here for more information.
** Fuji Xerox Corporation's muilti-copy machine is compatible with the "netprint". Click here for more information.
Certificates Issued at Convenience Stores/Eligibility
● Certificates that can be issued at convenience stores:
◎ Certificate of Enrollment (Japanese / English)
◎ Transcripts (Japanese / English)
◎ Certificate of Graduation (BA,MA,PhD)(Japanese / English)
◎ Certificate of Expected (date) Graduation (BA,MA,PhD)(Japanese / English)
◎ Certificate of Medical Examination (Japanese)
● Convenience stores are eligible for undergraduate and graduate students who are currently enrolled or have been enrolled at our University.
● Certificates for former students enrolled in the past are limited.
● There are cases where certain certificates are non-issuable at the convenience stores mentioned above.
● Certificates that cannot be issued from convenience stores or on campus issuingmachines, must be sent via postal mail. (1 week shipping).
● If you have completed your doctoral course and require a diploma number, please apply for a "Doctoral Degree Award Certificate" to be issued by mail or to be issued and picked up at your Student Section. *Issuance not available at the convenience store.
● Non-Degree seeking students must issue their certificates at their Student Section (in person or via postal mail).
● Certificates issued at convenience stores will be forge-proof. A copied version of the certificate will not be valid for use.
● Please visit your Student Section if you require a stamp seal after being issued at the convenience store or on campus.
● The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan does not accept certificates issued by convenience stores. If you need to submit it to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, please obtain it by using an on-campus issuing machine or send by mail.
Online Application Page:
* The following browsers cannot be used.
IE10 or lower, Safari 6.0.4 or lower, Android 4.3 or lower, iOS 5.0.1 or lower, feature phones in general.
* Click here for the Student Manual
* Dissertation Doctorates without University registration, please apply here.
* Please register for first time applicants. Please note that registration applications cannot be processed during holidays and weekends for first time applicants.
* Click here for the Former Student Manuel
Advice/Notes Online Application:
● For receiving from your Student Section, please select, "Mail Services" on the destination selection screen and select "Receive at University (Student Section)".
● After selecting, “Convenience store” or “Campus printing” (for registered students only) on the print destination selection screen, and the certificate you want to issue is not displayed on the certificate selection screen, return to the print destination selection screen, and search in the "mail" option.
If the certificate you want to issue is not displayed there, select "Other Certificates" and indicate what kind of certificate you need in the "Other/Remarks" column.
● If you have specified the form from the place where you submitted the certificate, please indicate this in the "Other/Remarks" column, and after applying online, send the specified form to your Student Section via email or mail.
● In addition, please describe in the "Remarks/Other" column for the following cases.
◎ Certificates displaying past records relating and required for renewing teaching licenses.
◎ When a diploma number is required on the graduation (completion) certificate in English
◎ Certificates describing your affiliation (department/course/laboratory/etc.)
◎ If you have other inquires/matters.
For those who have received a certificate:
● Information on various certificates are also available on the websites of each faculty / departments. Click here for the full link list.
◎ Payment Methods and System Operations
Certificate Issuing Service
(Available 24 Hours)
|052-265-8397 (9: 00-17: 00)
06-6809-4327 (17: 00-9: 00)
◎ Other Inquires
|Student Affairs Department
Student Affairs Planning Division
◎ Each Department
|Schools / Graduate Schools||Contact details||TEL|
|School of Letters / Graduate School of Humanities||Administrative Office Student Affairs Division (Humanities, Human-Environment Studies, Law, Economics and Integrated Sciences for Global Society)||
|School of Education / Graduate School of Human-Environment Studies||Administrative Office Student Affairs Division (Humanities, Human-Environment Studies, Law, Economics and Integrated Sciences for Global Society)||092-802-6362|
|School of Law / Graduate School of Law||Administrative Office Student Affairs Division (Humanities, Human-Environment Studies, Law, Economics and Integrated Sciences for Global Society)||092-802-6367|
|School of Economics / Graduate School of Economics||092-802-6383|
|Graduate School of Integrated Sciences for Global Society||092-802-6372|
|School of Science / Graduate School of Science / Graduate School of Mathematics/Graduate School of Systems Life Sciences||Student Support Section, Administrative Office (Science)||092-802-4015|
|Department of Medicine, School of Medicine / Department of Biomedical Science, School of Medicine||Student Affairs Section for School of Medicine, Administrative Office Student Affairs Division (Medical Sciences, Dental Science and Pharmaceutical Sciences)||092-642-6020|
|Graduate School of Medical Sciences (excludes Department of Health Sciences)||Student Affairs section for Graduate School of Medical Sciences, Administrative Office Student Affairs Division (Medical Sciences, Dental Science and Pharmaceutical Sciences)||092-642-6025|
|Department of Health Sciences, School of Medicine / Department of Health Sciences, Graduate School of Medical Sciences
(School of Health Science)
|Student Affairs Section for Department of Health Sciences, Administrative Office Student Affairs Division (Medical Sciences, Dental Science and Pharmaceutical Sciences)||092-642-6680|
|School of Dentistry / Graduate School of Dental Science||Student Affairs Section for Graduate School of Dental Science andSchool of Dentistry, Administrative Office Student Affairs Division (Medical Sciences, Dental Science and Pharmaceutical Sciences)||092-642-6261|
|School of Pharmaceutical Sciences / Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences||Student Affairs Section for Graduate School of PharmaceuticalSciences and School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Administrative Office Student Affairs Division (Medical Sciences, Dental Science and Pharmaceutical Sciences)||092-642-6541|
|School of Engineering / Graduate School of Engineering||Student Support Section, Administrative Office Student Affairs Division (Engineering, Information Science and Electrical Engineering and Integrated Frontier Sciences)||092-802-3869|
|School of Design / Graduate School of Design||Academic Affairs Section, Administrative Office Student Affairs Division (Design)||092-553-4418|
|School of Agriculture / Graduate School of Bioresource and Bioenvironmental Sciences||Student Affairs Section, Administrative Office (Agriculture)||092-802-4508|
|School of Interdisciplinary Science and Innovation / The 21st Century Program||Student Affairs Department Education Support Division||092-802-5890・5951|
|Graduate School of Information Science and Electrical Engineering||Student Affairs Section, Administrative Office Student Affairs Division (Engineering, Information Science and Electrical Engineering and Integrated Frontier Sciences)||092-802-2735|
|Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Engineering Sciences||Student Affairs Section, Administrative Office Student Affairs Division (Chikushi Campus)||092-583-3869|
|Graduate School of Integrated Frontier Sciences||Student Affairs Section (Integrated Frontier Sciences), Administrative Office Student Affairs Division (Engineering, Information Science and Electrical Engineering and Integrated Frontier Sciences)||092-802-7920|